Monday 7 May 2012

Song Of The Day #1 - Taste The Rain





It’s Monday and summer seems sooo far away right now. It’s been raining constantly for the past few weeks and I’m just about ready to pack up my spring/summer wardrobe. While we’re on the topic of weather, my song of the day is 'Taste The Rain’ by British Blues/Grunge band, Kill It Kid from their self-titled debut album. I first came across this song during the Burberry Prorsum SS12 Womenswear show last year. I just love the gritty texture in Chris Turpin’s voice and the lyrics are beautifully figurative. The production on this track is pretty epic in my opinion. If you haven’t heard about them you should definitely check them out!

Kill It Kid’s official website
Kill It Kid on iTunes

Kill It Kid (L-RChris Turpin, Stephanie Ward, Marc Jones and Dom Kozubik)


No comments:

Post a Comment