Sunday 27 May 2012

The British Designers Collective

This week summer finally kicked in here in the UK so I decided to take a day trip to Bicester Village in Oxfordshire. For those of you who haven’t heard of it, it’s a lovely designer outlet home to various high-end designer labels like Burberry, Versace, Calvin Klein etc. My major reason for going though, was to have a look at the British Designers Collective. Like the upcoming London Collections: Men event it’s another way British Design is being showcased this summer.


It was great finally seeing top British labels like YMC, Oliver Spencer and Jonathan Saunders all under one roof. The store itself was brilliantly decorated, it had all the quirkiness and humour that us Brits are known for in a really tasteful manner. I was really tempted to pinch that bright blue cherub at the door but I quickly dismissed my crazy idea.

The clothes were reasonably priced considering they were all from Spring Summer 12 collections and if I could I would have walked out with just about everything. I didn’t plan on buying anything originally but I fell in love with this Red Fisher Jacket by Oliver Spencer, reduced from £260 to £50 I just HAD to get it! All in all it I really enjoyed my day despite being stuck on delayed trains for half the day. The British Designers Collective is well worth a visit to Bicester Village and it’s open till mid June, don’t miss out!













1 comment:

  1. LOL that cherub! <3
    Loving the jacket hun.

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete